A painting date night is an unforgettable Valentine’s date. It’s fun, unique, and romantic. And it includes amazing food and drinks!
Our paint and sip studio is a fun and relaxed environment where a professional artist will walk you through the steps to paint a beautiful mountain scene (pictured below). No painting experience necessary, so there’s no excuses, guys! Your girl will love this creative date night, as a switch up to the regular routine. Whether it’s your first Valentine’s Day together, or your 50th, this couple’s date night is a creative experience like no other.
Here’s what your evening will include:
- You will start the night with a charcuterie board for two, followed by your choice of flatbread.
- Two drinks each (wine, beer, or other beverage).
- Fiasco gelato for dessert (we have salted caramel, chocolate salted caramel, and strawberry rhubarb Gelato).
- Each couple will receive a mason jar full of flowers to take home.
- Paint a beautiful mountain scene to take home!
Price is $169 per couple . Doors open at 5:30 pm. Please arrive by 6:30 pm to get your food and drink. Painting will begin at 7 pm.
We really could not have made this date night any easier for you. Register today, bring your girl, and have a great time!